WOLFA casement windows are being used more and more frequently in agricultural buildings. Thanks to their easy handling, they are very suitable for installation in cast-in-place concrete or in pre-fabricated concrete elements.
WOLFA casements are made of glass fiber reinforced polyester (GRP). This duroplastic material has significant advantages compared to other thermoplastics, such as polypropylene. Our frames are resistant to acid and alkali. Furthermore they are not sensitive to frost and heat - almost indestructible.
These characteristics and the window widths of up to 250 cm are appreciated by many manufacturers of industrial and agricultural buildings.
Advantages of WOLFA casement window systems:
- Best thermal insulation values
- Various glazing possibilities
- e.g. also with triple thermal insulation glazing Ug 0.7 W/m²K
- Largest possible glass surface - greatest possible incidence of light
- Available with matching window sill up to 125 cm width
- Casements made of acid-resistant glass-fiber reinforced polyester
- Hardly flammable
- Weatherproof and maintenance-free
- Casement size up to a maximum of 250 x 125 cm
- Thermally insulated casement available as type ZOW